Container Desiccant is a line of specially designed to eliminate condensation inside shipping and storage containers. By eliminating condensation, Container Desiccant easily protects cargo from mold, mildew, rust and corrosion while goods are in transit.
To protect a myriad of goods from costly damage by adsorbing excess moisture during shipping and storage containers to protect any number of products, including semiconductors, electronic devices, food, equipment, machinery, military goods metal
components and many other valuables
Container Desiccant absorbs moisture and reduces humidity levels inside
containers, cartons or boxes to prevent your cargo from moisture
damage. The moisture collected is turned into a gel when absorbed by
the active ingredients. The packaging material Tyvek prevents leakage.
All our products are Safe and easy to handle.
Container Desiccant protects cargo by aggressively absorbing moisture from the air. In doing so, Its reduces dew point temperature, the temperature at which condensation begins to form. Inside shipping containers, this severe condensation is known as “container rain,” "container sweat" or "cargo sweat" and causes costly product damage.
The solution to this problem is the Container Desiccant are used to control moisture in many industries and for many different shipping scenarios. It protects all kinds of products from moisture, and works just as well on planes and boats used for cargo transportation as it does on cargo-hauling trucks and trains It can be used to protect everything from agricultural products to metal products to leather goods and more.
Its specifically engineered for use inside shipping containers. It can absorb up to 100% of its own density in moisture, and controls moisture for over 50 days, keeping products safe and dry. The Container Desiccant is an Earth-friendly product, and can be disposed of conveniently and safely.
Container Desiccant keep containers dry and corrosion free during shipping and storage Container Desiccant configurations to best fit different needs and modes of transport. Typical applications include agricultural products, bulk foodstuffs, automotive parts, powders, glass and woods.
Moisture can quickly affect the value or even destroy many types of valuable goods, causing rust, corrosion, mildew, mold and device malfunction. By sealing goods inside packaging with the appropriate desiccant, goods can be protected from moisture and maintain long shelf lives.
- A huge amount of air has to be dehumidified
- Air with high humidity near dew point conditions has to be dehumidified
- The packaging system is only semi-closed and the packaging experiences high levels of diffusion (e.g., a seagoing container, cardboard box)
- Primary goal of the application of a desiccant is to avoid dew point conditions and the formation of liquid water (container rain)
- The packaged good does not show deterioration at moderate to high humidity levels
- Ship goods without the threat of “Container Rain”
- Inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion.
- Absorbs up to 100% of its weight in moisture
- Provides 50 days or more of moisture protection
- Prevents weak cartons and loose labels caused by moisture
- Environmentally safe and can be disposed of as normal waste
- Ocean, truck, rail & air shipping containers
- Protection of textiles, leather goods, shoes, furniture , Automotive parts
- Protection of food products, grains, feeds, pet food, canned goods and bottled products
- Glass ,Wood ,Paints and varnishes
- Coffee beans, bulk packaged grains, and milled products, Canned goods.
- Industrial machinery -Protection of industrial products such as auto parts, machinery, metal products, paper and cardboard boxes
- Ideal for boats & RV’s as well as long term storage applications
Container Desiccant has a lot of advantages over silica gel which are highlighted as under:
- Much higher adsorption capacity than silica gel
- Protects products for longer duration than silica gel
- eliminates the problems of cargo sweat and container rain thus protecting valuable products which otherwise will be spoiled due to harmful effects of humidity variation
- much lesser quantity of Dew Pouch is required as compared to silica gel